Friday Fives & IVF Update 1-25
1. What cologne or perfume do you wear?
I have several faves. I like White Shoulders, Happy, Red and Tommy Girl. Occasionally when I am casually I like peach, plumeria and green apple bath and body stuff.
2. What cologne or perfume do you like best on the opposite sex?
Red for me! Yummy! Well on Brian it's yummy!
3. What one smell can you not stomach?
Definitely kitty litter sour milk. BLECH!
4. What smell do you like that others might consider weird?
Wet dirt. Weird I know but I LOVE the smell of dirt in a garden. It's refreshing.
5. How do you plan to spend your weekend? Finishing up my shots and making my 7th (yes 7th) trip to Arlington for an U/S and Bloodwork tomorrow am!!! ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Well my WONDROUS news is that I will probably (about 99.9% sure) that I will trigger ovuation with profasi on Saturday night and retrieve on Monday am! Yee haw!!! Finally! Only after 15 days of stims. :) I am SO excited. So tonight should be my last night of needles. THANK GOD!!!
Bad news - I have to give myself an enema on Sunday night. That thought terrifies me and to be honest I don't know how to do one! :(What a dork am I?)!!!
Update later in the day on Friday (mainly for my benefit):!!!
I just got a call from the Dr.'s office and my E2 jumped to 1480!!!!
And on my right I have a 20, 2 16's, 3 15's, a 17 and several small ones. And on my left 1 17, 1 16, several 15's and some smaller ones. Whoo Hoo!!!
October 11, 2006 - 2006-10-11
Back from Vacation - 2006-07-18
July 3, 2006 - 2006-07-04
Parenting is Hard - 2006-06-30
Update June 23, 2006 - 2006-06-23